A typical dining experience at Simply Fondue is designed to be a leisurely experience and generally takes more time than a typical dining experience.
Due to the type of dining we offer, there are a few policies we must follow regarding reservations at Simply Fondue.
- Reservations are accepted up to 8 weeks in advance.
- We cannot confirm reservations sent via email.
- Smaller parties booked separately wishing to sit together may only be accommodated as space permits.
- We hold reservations for up to 15 minutes past reservation time before we may give your table away to a waiting party.
- A credit card may be requested for parties of 6 or more.
- A no-show fee may be charged on any card without cancellation of reservation.
- We schedule 2 hours for standard reservation seatings.